Bahrain is the home of many of our OFWs in the Middle East. There are also Filipino families who have been living in the country for quite a number of years. For Filipinos who need to apply or renew their respective Philippine Passports, you can follow the guide below so you’ll have an idea on how to process renewal of your passport in Bahrain.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for Renewal of Philippine Passport in Bahrain
Points to Remember:
- Physical appearance at the embassy
- Most Recent Passport
- Photocopy of passport page (Personal Data) and the last page with the signature of the signing officer
- Passport fee of BD25.00
- Be on proper attire: No Sleeveless, No Slippers
PROCESSING THE RENEWAL
There is no definite process advised by the embassy website. Therefore, it is wiser to coordinate with them for any further instruction.
- Always prepare all your documents before you come to the embassy to avoid any inconvenience.
- Be at the embassy early as it is expected that there are other kabayans who will process theirs as well.
- As usual, the process begins to queuing up to windows for data verification, encoding, photo taking & payment. Double check all the information you have provided for the data encoding & verification to avoid any hassle during the process and extra charges for the correction.
- Passport may be ready after 1-2 months. You can check the PE Bahrain for the list of the ready passport so you can save time instead of going to the embassy immediately. You can click this link for the list of the ready to pick up passports.
- Claiming of Passport. Bring all your documents to avoid any hassle. Make sure to bring your receipts and photocopies and old passport in case they need it.
Other Useful Articles:
- For Lost Passport Replacement, For Application of Newborn Passport, To Report Marriage & Notary services
- List of Ready to release Passports.
- Consular Contact Information
The Philippine Embassy – Bahrain
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Villa No. 939, Road No. 3220, Block 332, Mahooz, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain – Location Map
Postal Address: P.O. Box 26681, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Telephone Number: +97317721234 (4 Lines)
Working Hours: Sundays thru Thursdays 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Except Holidays)
Article Source: The Philippine Embassy Bahrain – http://manamape.dfa.gov.ph/